Encoreanywhere vs EncorePro vs Encorebasic

Discussion in 'Sleep Apnea & CPAP Users Forum' started by crestfallen, Apr 14, 2017.

1. crestfallen

crestfallen New Member

My doctor tells me they use Encoreanywhere. I have earlier heard of something like an Encorepro and also EncoreBasic. Are they similar?

2. Lorena

Lorena New Member

EncorePro is a desktop based software and uses a smart card. EncoreEverywhere is a web based system and uses a modem for Internet access from a remote system apart from the smart card.

3. SleepMaster

SleepMaster Administrator
    Staff Member

Details about EncorePro 2 Patient data management software are on the Philips Respironics web site here. And for the EncoreAnywhere Patient data management system here.

4. Medic

Medic New Member

EncoreAnywhere automatically downloads reports and patient data through modem connection or the data card. The doctor gets to see patient data in real time, "as it happens," and review previous recordings of data and reports, including patient history, prescription, therapy, and other information.

The EncorePro 2 desktop-based system notifies the doctor about patients who may need attention. It stores data on a smart card and connects to other devices through a USB port. It simplifies tasks like patients' pressure settings, sending notes or scripts to patient care providers and tracks patient's compliance.

5. diamond

diamond New Member

The following video has some good infop on encoreanywhere ;)

6. Sergi

Sergi New Member

I think only verified clinicians can use an EncoreAnywhere account.
    I use EncoreBasic. EncoreBasic pretty much does all that's required except that unlike encoreanywhere it cant use the internet to connect and has to make-do with SD card. Oh about encorepro, it is same as encorebasic, except that it can be used to monitor multiple patients.